1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Silverlight or WPF web app

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 25, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi There, [​IMG]

    As*I a .NET person and just like started to build my new (Rich and secured) Internet application ,, I love to start with WPF or its child Silverlight as I'm learning lots about them... but, at the moment it got me too confuse to start as I'm not sure to build WPF web app or Silverlight web app!! or which one is the best environment to start, any differences, richer, secured*and future implementation features!!
    *
    tried to Google it but unfortunately, didn't get me the right path to the right answer!

    why Microsoft published SL if you can build your web app with WPF?

    Thanks





     

Share This Page