1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Sidebar gadget suggestion

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 4, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I just noticed the C9 sidebar gadget on the side there. I'm on XP at work here, but I was curious to see what it does. The description isn't very helpful, though:

    <blockquote>.<b>Gadget Description wrote:</b><i>Channel 9 is Microsoft’s developer community where you can learn about the latest technology and meet the people behind Microsoft products. From LINQ to SilverLight – Watch videos right on your desktop and hear about all the cool, new up-and-coming technologies. Check out the main site at </i>[/quote]
    *
    I can sort of figure, through common sense and guessing about what is being said in the description, that this gadget <i>probably</i> shows the latest video and allows you to watch it (presumably in a flyout).*One suggestion to the team, however: in the gadget description, try to actually describe what the <i>gadget does</i>, not what C9 is. [​IMG]



     
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014

Share This Page