1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I go to India?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 24, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Okay, I've been battling with this problem for a while. If you have an offer from one of the biggest consulting company in the world to join them, but to do so means you'll have to go to India for undefinite time (officially. but, some says its for about one to one and a half years). And being paid with India-based level salary (to me that would like fourth/fifth from what I get right now). Would you take it? Considering you're still young (hey, I'm still in my mid 20s) and meaning that maybe you're going to put everything that you have been worked for the last 3 and a half years to build your life and reach this level of stability in a foreign country that you love so much to jeopardy? Would you still take it? Help! Any input please... :$

    Btw, I like the possibilities that I can get with this offer, but*I can't leave my home (Japan)*forever. Actually that's what I'm worrying about, leaving Japan for good. I hope it doesn't come to that point though.[C] If anyone have any experience with this whole thing of going to India, please share it .[​IMG]




     

Share This Page