1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeing a white box with a magnifying glass with DWN disabled.

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 6, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    How come I see this every time I go to play a game (e.g. Stepmania) or turn off desktop composition (same thing, I know) :
    [​IMG] Driver Version: 7.14.10.1437
    Operating System: Windows Vista ™ Home Premium* , (6.0.6000)
    Default Language: English
    DirectX* Version: 10.0
    Physical Memory: 2037 MB
    Minimum Graphics Memory: 8 MB
    Maximum Graphics Memory: 256 MB
    Graphics Memory in Use: 118 MB
    Processor: x86 family 6 Model 14 Stepping 12
    Processor Speed: 1728 MHZ
    Vendor ID: 8086
    Device ID: 27A2
    Device Revision: 03




     

Share This Page