1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

scripting IIS 7 help?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 22, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Back again asking for your all professional tips and advices. [​IMG]

    I'm looking for ways how can I do some scripts / powershell ones or whatever in Windows Server 2008 with IIS 7 + FTP 7 which does the following:
    - create a subdomain to an existing one
    - create a FTP site to the above subdomain

    there a few other things to do but not now.
    for the first one I have some like domain.com and I want to do a domain.com/site1 which has it's own ftp site as well.
    I'm looking at appcmd now but can't find how/if I can create those types of subdomains with it.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    tks!





     

Share This Page