1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Running NUnit tests referencing COM registration-free

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 9, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I am building a .Net app that uses some COM components thru Interop. The app uses a manifest file to identify the COM dlls so that they do not need to be registered.* This all works great.

    I am now writing unit tests to exercise my .Net assemblies that are making use of these COM components.* I would like to remain registration-free, but I don't know how to make use of a manifest file when executing the tests using NUnit.

    Has anyone done this or know if it is possible?




     

Share This Page