1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolution #9: Do you still support 800 x 600?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 5, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    ..and - do you run less than 1280 on any of your monitors?

    I still have 1024 on the left monitor (for older laptop users with no choice but that) for dev only...

    I used to*design for 770 width (for 800) but now in general it is 990 width (for 1024)

    with wide screen laptops and lcds - 1280/1600 width - 1024 is almost worthy of the recycle bin

    What's the lowest res you (have) to support?

    When will 1280 be the new 1024?





     

Share This Page