1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem Installing CAB File

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 21, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hello to all,

    I have a problem that has been puzzling me for quite some time now.
    It seems I am not able to install a .cab file to the storage card!

    I am using VS2005 to create a CAB project.
    At the left you have a View that shows the files to be installed. The root dir is named 'File System on Target Device', which I do not know if this is the cause of my troubles.

    Upon installation, the installer asks where to place the application, I choose 'Storage Card' but alas, it is installed on the device.

    Does anyone know what possibly might be wrong?
    If anyone has a test CAB project that can do the trick can he describe the steps involved?

    Thank you very much!




     

Share This Page