1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem importing namespace C# Asp .net

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 8, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100% <!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Arial--> Arial <!--/fonto-->Hi,

    Ihave one native c++ (created in VC++ 6.0 (MFC dll). I want to use thisdll in my C# ASP .net project. So, what I did is created a wrapperclass(dll) for the native dll in Vc++ .net (class library project).

    Now,I added this dll in my project through add reference method and wasable to succesfully add it in my project. But, when I tried to importthe namespace using Using xxx (I am unable to find the namespace of thedll in the intellisense). However, I can see the namespace, its classesand methods in the object browser. I even typed it but when i build itthrows error

    "Error*** 1*** The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"

    But you can see that dll info in object browser.


    However, I am able to add this dll in windows application. ** ***


    <!--fontc--><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->*Plz help. Without this I cant proceed into my project.



     

Share This Page