1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Posting Error in Firefox3

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 25, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I keep encountering an error when posting in Firefox 3.

    Essentially if I switch to the HTML editor (to embed and image, link or delete all the <blockquote> that get left behind when deleting a quote within the* quote) it doesn't switch back properly.

    I have to press the design button twice. If I press the design button only once I appear to be in a stage half way between the rich text editor and the html editor.

    It replaces all the HTML tags with their correct formatting - and the text appears as if in rich text but all the formatting options are greyed out - <b>like this</b>:



    Any changes I make in this mode are not kept when I post the post - hence the number of posts I've made recently (and had to go back and edit) with just a quote and not comment.




     
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014

Share This Page