1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

PDA data and internet-The future

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 5, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I just recently bought a Palm Centro with a data, internet plan. I can surf the net and watch movies, MP3's, phone, text. I'm really enjoy it so far. Pricey but worth it when on the go, sitting at airports, malls, church (just kidding) Anyone else have an PDA with data and internet and whats your experience so far. Where do you think we are going with our handheld devices in terms of technology. Will we be seeing 10 and 20 GB SD cards before long and mini processors.



     

Share This Page