1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

.Net style in Vista vs. Vista Aero

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 11, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I don't understand why the .Net toolsbars in Vista look so spartan compared to the pretty Aero ones.* The toolbars in .Net on XP at least have some gradients.

    Also, why can't I make that pretty sort arrow at the top of a column of a ListView?* Appending "(A-Z)" or "(Z-A)" to the column title makes programs seem dated.* I know that I could instead use a picture of arrows pointing up and down, but even that doesn't look right, since the arrow would be beside the column title instead of at the top.
    [​IMG]

    OK, I'm not just complaining.* Is there a way to fix these two issues??



     

Share This Page