1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

NDA agreement for beta program

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 20, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Last night I received an invite from microsoft connect to a new beta. Click click click, I accepted the invitation and agreed to the NDA, but did not fully read it (oups).

    Now, is there a way I can find the NDA and read it again? Am I allowed to mention just the name of this beta program? I could not find any info on the web and I am really curious to find out what it is while my status is marked as pending.



     

Share This Page