1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

NBC Videos on Zune - How will they mess this up?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 7, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Yep, I know this news is a couple of days old.

    It seems like NBC is now going to put some of its hit shows (The Office BSG, etc.) on Zune, instead of iTunes. This should be a major coup for Microsoft and its Zune.

    Problem is, I have not seen ANY marketing about this from Microsoft. And if this flops, NBC will likely move elsewhere. So, why haven't we heard anything from Microsoft? I haven't seen any "Now available at Zune.net" at the bottom of NBC shows like I used to see "Now available on iTunes".

    So, do you think Microsoft will take advantage of this? Will we see more marketing? Will we see anything? Will it flop, as I think it will?

    Just wondering what your thoughts are.



     

Share This Page