1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

MSN radio commercial

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 12, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I was listening to 93.9 here in Chicago and there was a commercial for MSN Money.* It was in the form of rap song, and was pretty funny.* I can't say that I have heard anyone do a rap song about investing and using a website for tracking your investments.* I know there have been discussions on here about Microsoft needing to use different methods for advertising its products, and I would say this is one of the most unique methods that I have seen/heard from them.

    I can't find it on the internet to share with you guys, but I am interested to see if anyone else has heard this yet.



     

Share This Page