1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Microsoft exciting you?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 4, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    <b>Open chat, let's hear about how you feel...</b>


    <i>Here's my story</i>;
    My background is in Electronics.
    In the late 80's a group from Microsoft came into Ford Motor Company, <i>Calibration Lab</i>, to help us improve.
    (I was creating a Voice Recognition system for Ford and Mazda)

    We really needed help at that point.
    Not that we didn't have bright minds, we simply needed better solutions/methods.

    Every since then I've been faithful to a fault, and....
    Today I remain the #1 Microsoft Fan. Ooh Rah!

    That being said, I'm seeing a big change.
    This is an exciting time for Microsoft fans.

    Many of you 9ers agree, I'm sure of that, and*some of you may not...
    <b>Which is it for you, exciting...or not? Why? </b>[​IMG]



     

Share This Page