1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Mark Brown - the PowerTogether Vista DVD is not bootable now.

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 14, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hello.* This is a question in which Mark Brown who led the PowerTogether campaign last year could possibly answer.* I received a 32-bit Vista Business Edition DVD last year as part of the PowerTogether promotion.* I can now can not use the DVD to re-install Vista at this time.* My computer simply will not boot to the DVD to reinstall it.* My DVD drive is otherwise working fine, and I*just tried*booting to another DVD and it worked just fine.* I think perhaps the Vista DVD is defective?* I am now running Vista SP1, and the DVD is just Vista but I don't think that should matter at all does it?

    How can I get a replacement DVD?* I called Microsoft at 1-800-360-7561, but they said I would have to get a replacement DVD through the people who were running the PowerTogether promotion.



     

Share This Page