1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Loving your creation

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 17, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I've been*developing software*for years and for most applications I feel satisfied with the result (or not) but nothing more. But sometimes there are applications I work on where I feel more than just satisfaction. They're like my babies, written with love, and when they're ready for production use (or even in alpha/beta-stage) I love using them, and I sometimes try to find reasons to use them, to look at their UI.

    I just released a new version of our automation platform, deployed it on my work PC and on 2 of our servers. And now I'm looking for things to automate, just to see how my baby will react and how well it will do its job.

    Am I crazy or do other software developers have similar feelings about their creations?




     

Share This Page