1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a web developer to work from home on a few bits.

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 28, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi guys,

    I've got a couple of projects coming up that I need a web developer for.*

    It will be mostly photoshop, html, css etc and anyone with ASP.Net 2.0 would be great.

    It will be designing and coding the site from start to finish with myself as a techical lead.

    Would be great for someone looking for some extra work or a freelancer, and hopefully there will be more work out of it in the future.

    If your interested then feel free to contact me.

    email: leedale@athousandthreads.com
    msn: leedale8850@hotmail.com
    gtalk: lee.jdale@googlemail.com

    or leave a reply here.

    Thanks



     

Share This Page