1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Live Messenger, jackin' with my sound levels

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 2, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I use msn messenger on numerous computers in my house, but when I use it in the bedroom it always has some issue with the sound. It cause the audio to fade in and out. It will go from high, down to low, and then back to high. I thought it may have just been the video I was watching, so I ran over to YouTube, and had the same problem. I paused the video, turned off msn messenger, and went back to the video, and all was well.

    Anybody know what the friggin' heck is going on with this P.O.S?




     

Share This Page