1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Learning Expression Blend

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 31, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Since I started with Continental 8 a few months back, we've been working on some interesting stuff. However, since I discovered I wouldn't be able to become an MSP properly, I kindof lost heart... but that heart is back [​IMG] I decided to do a few Expression Blend tutorials, as a way of keeping interest in the project up - because there are definately some interesting things to come.

    So, I hope you enjoy my first part of what will probably be a 10-15 part series.



    I'll probably have Part 2 done in a couple of hours, so keep an eye out!

    edit: fixed link




     

Share This Page