1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

JavaScript and Cookies

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 20, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    How do I know if I need my web visitors to have JavaScript and/or Cookies enabled to use my asp.net 2.0 site?

    Do I need both JavaScript AND Cookies enabled?

    What is the best way to test for this/these in asp.net 2.0?

    Do I NEED JavaScript and Cookies enabled to use the asp.net Session object and session variables?

    Do I need either or both of these enabled for an ASP.Net AJAX enabled site?

    It seems that a lot of people don't like to have cookies enabled and/or JavaScript enabled.* Are these not important and needed, though, for ASP.Net 2.0 sites?

    What are the requirements a visitor should have for an ASP.Net 2.0 AJAX enabled site?

    Any help appreciated.

    Thanks - Darren





     

Share This Page