1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

iTunes and Zune Software compared...

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 7, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Does anyone use both the Zune and iTunes software routinely? I don't have iTunes installed (since I don't have an iPod), but do have the Zune software installed.

    Can anyone who uses both at least somewhat casually give me a compare/contrast? I'm not looking for Fanboi's per se. I really would like to know "what's the difference" without having to install iTunes. Does one give me something the other doesn't? Can I see other people's songs recently played on iTunes? Any personal preference in the UI?

    Thanks!

    Rdaja



     

Share This Page