1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any way to find the file name of the movie ....?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 7, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    ... well it starts like this

    I have dvd of 18 movies (nearly 7.87 gb on the disk). When I insert the dvd it has its own catalog listing the movie names, when i click on any name, it will start playing the movie. The dvd folder contains some about 30 files, but the file name is not as same as the movie name (something like this... VTXB01NA and so on). Now, is there any way to find out the file name to which the movie is playing now?

    if yes, then I have some 15 dvds like this... [​IMG] that I need to transfer to my E-HDD, and there is the main problem where playing the movie for hdd with this weird file name which will be too difficult to pick a particulat movie to watch, So I can list them in a text file saying this file name is for this movie :$ (-oh phulees help me.. [A])



     

Share This Page