1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Is "April Fools" any fun anymore?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 1, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I mean, we all expect absurdity, don't we? And in the IT-world, where dream connections are made and broken everyday, we all expect to hear crap like "Microsoft purchased 38% shares in the iPhone!" or something silly...can anything be trusted on April 1st? Is the day any fun really?

    * I did convince my wife I had a son in another state living with his grandmother. Jacob Riley Sampson was the name I came up with on the spot - I even had a Phone Number for "Nanna & Jacob" to show and all.

    So maybe there are exceptions.




     

Share This Page