1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Install application that gets files from the web

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 2, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi,

    I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas or can point me in the right direction for this. What I want to do is create an application that while installing, connects to the internet and gets the newest version of the files (the entire program) and installs it. So bassicly the users local version is just an application that connects to the internet, downloads the new version on my server and starts installing that. I really don't know where to begin here... Any ideas?



     

Share This Page