1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

IE8 - Just Do It Already, but WHY?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Point #1:* Microsoft has certainly never received any money from me for using Internet Explorer.

    Point #2: Just make the browser do everything so I can please stop listening to people whine about what IE doesn't do and firefox/opera/whatever does.* Just do it already.

    ___

    So here's the deal.* They don't seem to get much for money from IE so I'm not sure why this would make any business sense, but I wish MS would grab some extra resources and just make IE king of the bloody mountain already.

    Is this really so hard?* Does it come down to the fact that there isn't any money in it?* So often they seem to do just enough to get by.* I know some people think it is cool to be anti-microsoft and what not, but listening to it just gets old and some times I just want Microsoft to buckle down and punch somebody in the mouth.

    A first target for a right hook?* I'll leave that up to a general vote.



     

Share This Page