1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

IE8 (beta) and WEFT

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 18, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I am currently working on a client's website that uses fonts embedded with WEFT. I ran the index page through browsercam.com to see how it would look on a variety of platforms/browsers, and I was very surprised that the embedded font did not display. It looked fine on different platforms using IE7 and earlier versions, so I know the problem was with IE8, and not the .EOT file or the CSS. Does anyone know if Microsoft plans to include support for WEFT with IE8? If not, that would be unfortunate. I really like the WEFT tool.Thanks.



     

Share This Page