1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

How to use Trigger with Attach DependencyProperty

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 11, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi all!
    I watch a sample with trigger as:

    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100% <!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#0000ff--><span style="color:#0000ff <!--/coloro-->
    *****


    <!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000 <!--/coloro-->I undersatd that : <!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100% <!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#0000ff--><span style="color:#0000ff <!--/coloro-->Grid.Row<!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> is a Attach DependencyProperty.
    But, if Create a new Attach DependencyProperty in another class.
    ex :
    class A
    {
    ***** // Code
    **** //.............
    *** public static readonly DependencyProperty <!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000 <!--/coloro-->MyPropertyProperty <!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->=
    *** *** *** DependencyProperty.RegisterAttached(...);
    }

    How I use same as:
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100% <!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#0000ff--><span style="color:#0000ff <!--/coloro-->
    *****


    [​IMG] Thanks a lot
    <!--colorc--><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->







     

Share This Page