1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

How far can RIA go?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 19, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    With Silverlight 2 & AIR getting*lots of*press, along with MS, Google, Adobe, etc. releasing more apps on the web, I'm starting to wonder about the viability of a new kind of "thin client" that is basically a machine that only has an internet browser. I don't hear anybody talking about this concept, but I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it.

    How much potential do you think there is create a software model where all apps run through a browser?



     

Share This Page