1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I pass a null into a SP access through a DataContext?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 30, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I've got a stored procedure in SQL Server 2005 which allows for nulls to be passed in for some of the parameters.* The logic is written to allow for this, and I certainly want it that want.

    I am new to using LINQ to SQL, and so I am trying to figure out how to pass a null in for some of the parameters to the strongly typed datacontext class that is created when I drag the SP onto the O/R designer in VS 2008.* For example, what do I use to pass in a null for a SQL Int value, to the method that corresponds to my stored procedure in my strongly typed datacontext class?




     

Share This Page