1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Pink

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 22, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    A serious web-application I wrote for a client features the ability to change colour schemes. It started off with a fairly conservative Grey theme and a Blue theme (modelled on Outlook 2003's Luna Blue colours).

    Then one of the users of the application requested a "Pink... Hot Pink" theme, jokingly going on about gender discrimination since it had Blue, but not Pink.

    Since I've already recieved my cheque for the application, I decided to defenestrate all pretense of being serious. So I crafted together .

    I've been told by no less than two people it looks like a cross between an emo band website and a pórn site.

    Comments?




     

Share This Page