1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Help, Quick [Lighting]

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 1, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I've got a drama final exam to run a show for in about 20 minutes, and I need some help.

    We've got this setup: 4x Variable Spotlights, 2 on each T Bar lighting rig (for flexibility). We've also got a pretty much unlimited number of other lights for creating any type of scenario, but we're stumped on this one.

    We need to remove some shadows from the performance - without sacrificing too much of the lighting effects. We thought about simply making all the shadows cast backwards, but it looks awful and so we're looking for other options.

    So, another thing that crossed my mind was to have an ambient light, so the shadows would remain but they'd be fainter - however this sacrifices our lighting effects and so is a last resort.

    Does anybody here have any idea (even if it's just a guess, you never know!) how I can remove them? Google is fruitless, I just keep getting Photo-Editing tutorials (even when I add "live performance".. *sigh*)

    Thanks all [​IMG]

    (oh, and if you find it out, if you've got a twitter could you send me a direct message @lloyd_humph [​IMG])



     

Share This Page