1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Has Scoble Increased in Popularity, or Decreased?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 31, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I, like many others probably, am subscribed to Scoble on Twitter, so I constantly get messages about his where-abouts, and stuff. I'm just curious as to what people thing regarding his attractfulness now...if it's increased, or degreased with time.

    I mean, he left MS to go to podtech, which if I'm not mistaken isn't as financially successful as he had hoped? And now he's with "FastCompany" or something?

    Does it seem like his candle is fading, or am I just drifting away from its luminescence?




     

Share This Page