1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting "load report failed" on development machine

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 24, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    <!--fonto:Arial--> Arial <!--/fonto-->I’m trying to setup a new PC for development, running Windows XP Professional with SP2 installed.** I’m using Visual Studio 2005.* I’ve installed Crystal Reports XI Release 2.* Next I’ve gotten our ASP.NET 2.0 web app out of*Visual SourceSafe*and put it onto my new development machine.* I run it and it works fine, until I try to run any of our Crystal reports.* If I try to run a report I get the following error message:<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

    <blockquote><!--fonto:Arial--> Arial <!--/fonto-->“Load report failed. Report Path: C:InetpubwwwrootOurWebAppReportsSingleApp.rpt”<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
    [/quote]
    <!--fonto:Arial--> Arial <!--/fonto-->So, what’s going on?
    <!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->




     

Share This Page