1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Forming the Spam Protector Action Militia

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Mar 26, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    It is only natural for individuals to congregate and cooperate. It is after all what a community / society is. A like-minded group of individuals working together.

    I'm please to announce a drive to recruit members of a group I'm naming the "Spam Protector Action Militia".

    Members of SPAM will agree to "report spam" posts that are harmful to our community, such as the DVD converting services, unwanted advertisements, and general harmful posts to our C9 community.

    This SPAM isn't just a flash in the pan, oh no. We will grow our group so that we can patrol C9 24/7/365. As soon as a harmful post appears, SPAM will leap into action like a pimply teenager onto a can of noxima.

    For that to be effective, we need members. I suggest that once an inner core of founding members is established, junior members can join as long as they are "vouched" for by a founding member.

    I will set up all necessary infrastructure needed for SPAM. I figure co-located, load-balancing servers from coast to coast so we can put us some web sites to more effectively serve our members. We will be asking for donations from the junior members, and those C9 members we are helping.

    Even though, those non SPAM C9 members aren't part of our group, I believe that once SPAM demonstrate our ability & willingness to delete all harmful posts, we can persuade those members to contribute.

    I'll go ahead and create a PayPal account.

    So, I'm extremely excited by this new venture.

    Please apply to SPAM by responsing to this post.

    grazie, i miei amici.




     

Share This Page