1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

FlowDocumentReader [Expression Blend]

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 5, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I was wondering if anybody can help me out (or point me in some general direction). After googling for some FlowDocument guides, I've not come up with much.*

    Given the nature of*Blend, I wasn't expecting to have to*manually delete code to get it working, but*I discovered that deleting the tags (highlighted red) allows the*FlowDocument to display the text - otherwise all that displays is a blank*FDReader. I'm pretty sure this isn't the way to do it, considering I have to re-add the tags to edit the text - so can anybody tell me whether I'm doing this right, or more likely wrong - and how I can fix it/do it right?

    **
    ***
    ****
    *****enter
    *****your
    *****text
    *****here
    *****and
    *****then
    ****
    ***
    **

    Thanks in advance!




     

Share This Page