1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

F# Math - Please Contact Me!

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 2, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Are there any decent examples of advanced formula solving (regressions,etc) done in F#?

    I am unable to locate any. I am trying to push for F# adoption and integrated into*our process (currently it is a seperate layer/process tasked by matlab).

    People are asking for examples and* questioning what other (if any) research / quantative groups are using F# as a replacement / complement to Matlab.

    We have thousands of matlab functions and everyone here is very comfortable with matlab, but it would be very, very helpful if we were able to leverage our matlab skills in-process with our application code.

    Help? Anybody?





     

Share This Page