1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Expression Blend - Project Builds but werid error

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 18, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi,

    I am building a test project with Expression Blend. The project builds, but I get a weird message about not being able to locate the .NET Framework SDK (see <b><!--coloro:#0000ff--><span style="color:#0000ff <!--/coloro-->bolded blue<!--colorc--><!--/colorc--></b>). Any thoughts as to why? How can I get rid of it? Thanks.

    This is the contents of the output window:

    <!--coloro:#0000ff--><span style="color:#0000ff <!--/coloro-->Build project: Test, Targets: Build
    __________________________________________________
    Project "C:UsersmeDocumentsExpressionExpression Blend ProjectsTestTest.csproj" (Build target(s)):<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
    <!--coloro:#0000ff--><span style="color:#0000ff <!--/coloro--><b>Could not locate the .NET Framework SDK.* The task is looking for the path to the .NET Framework SDK at the location specified in the SDKInstallRootv2.0 value of the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoft.NETFramework.* You may be able to solve the problem by doing one of the following:* 1.) Install the .NET Framework SDK.* 2.) Manually set the above registry key to the correct location.
    </b>
    C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv2.0.50727Csc.exe oconfig owarn:1701,1702 /define:DEBUG;TRACE /reference:"C:program FilesReference AssembliesMicrosoftFrameworkv3.0PresentationCore.dll" /reference:"C:program FilesReference AssembliesMicrosoftFrameworkv3.0PresentationFramework.dll" /reference:C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv2.0.50727System.dll /reference:C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv2.0.50727System.Xml.dll /reference:"C:program FilesReference AssembliesMicrosoftFrameworkv3.0WindowsBase.dll" /debug+ /debug:pdbonly /out:eek:bjDebugTest.exe /resource:eek:bjDebugTest.g.resources /target:winexe /win32icon:Application.ico App.xaml.cs AssemblyInfo.cs Window1.xaml.cs "C:UsersmeDocumentsExpressionExpression Blend ProjectsTestobjDebugWindow1.g.cs" "C:UsersmeDocumentsExpressionExpression Blend ProjectsTestobjDebugApp.g.cs"
    Test -> C:UsersmeDocumentsExpressionExpression Blend ProjectsTestbinDebugTest.exe

    The build has successfully completed.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->





     

Share This Page