1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Exporting C# application in Flash

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 8, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi All,
    I'm working on VS2005. We have created a customize IDE using C#* where we have custom control and designer surface.We have also incorporated option for exporting the form to jpeg, gif by first converting it in the XML format.Now I want to give a option where user can export the application in Flash also.
    If I can able to convert that XML format to .swf format through my application, it would be great for me or If there's any other option I can achieved my target(I want to*export my form in flash)???
    Please guide me regarding the same.




     

Share This Page