1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Enterprise Library Validation Block -> ErrorProvider through DataBinding?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 11, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi,
    ***Just starting to look at the Validation Block for the Enterprise Library to add to our system and I just want to quickly find out if the validation block integrates nicely with the error provider mechanism in*.NET 2.0 Data Binding.*
    I like the ability in .Net 2.0 Data Bining to add the IErrorDataInfo interface to our business objects so that they get 'auto-validated' on the UI when used with a bindin source and an errorProvider, and I want to be able to hook this up to the validation attributes provided by the EntLib Validation Block.

    Has anybody done this or seen any reference to it?* I'm googling away but finding nothing.


    Herbie




     

Share This Page