1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Doctor Who

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    So, anybody saw last night's episode? I have to say it was rather fun, much better than the last few episodes. Ok, the whole near misses thing with Donna and the Doctor in the beginning was silly, but it was still a fun episode.

    And speaking of Donna, she wasn't nearly as annoying as the last time we saw her. And it will be nice if for once we have a companion who isn't attracted to the Doctor (let's hope they keep that up).

    Spoiler:
    <!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000 <!--/coloro-->I wonder what Rose was doing there at the end of the episode, and if we'll see her again; I'd heard Martha was coming back as a guest star later in the season, but I'd heard nothing about Rose.<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->



     

Share This Page