1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Do I create a separate .dbml for each SP?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 29, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    I've added my first LINQ to SQL Class to my project and have written the related code to get the data using my stored procedure from SQL Server.* Cool and all that.

    However, I need to add another stored procedure to this project, and I want to use LINQ to SQL Class for that as well.* When I was using the O/R Designer it was clear I could probably have dragged other things from SQL onto the design surface, but I'm not sure if that is the best thing to do or not.

    So the question is, should I create a whole new LINQ to SQL Class for this other SP, or not?




     

Share This Page