1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

DirectShow and datastreams in C#

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 7, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hey guys,

    I have been reading up on DirectShow in these forum posts, and I have learned quite alot.* But there seems to be no questions asked regarding passing raw data (byte array, etc) into DirectShow.* Basically, putting parts of a movie into a byte array/another type of buffer, and passing it into DirectShow everytime there is more data available.* I was wondering how this could be done?

    Also, can DirectShow play HTTP streams? (Example: )


    Any help would be great and much appreciated! [​IMG]




     

Share This Page