1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Delay in opening of office document

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 24, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Hi all,

    I am facing a very problem and I am not able to trace the exact reason behind this problem.
    I am working on a winform application having late bind excel object.

    1) Application is running and excel object is not created yet.
    ******* if user opens any office document with double-click it opens up in 2-3 seconds.

    2) Application is running and excel object has been created.
    ******* if user opens the office document with doubleclick it takes 1 minute.*
    ******* if user opens the same document with File>Open it opens in 2-3 seconds..


    Please give some suggestion.
    Thanks in advance.



     

Share This Page