1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Crystal Reports 11.5 and VS 2008

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 10, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    HI,

    I just converted a VS 2005 web app that uses*the Crystal Reports 11.5 assemblies*to the .net 3.5*framework. Everything*works well from a functional*perspective, but*the VS 2008 IDE seems to*be a bit quirky.**If I make a change to the aspx page,*references to*the older (version 10.5) Crystal assemblies are generated in the web.config file. Hence ever time I make a change to*the web page I have to delete these entries from the web.config file before*compiling.......very annoying. Does anyone know if there is a configuration switch that prevents VS from forcing the insertion of these*references?

    WAA




     

Share This Page