1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Crossroads

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, May 8, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    When I first started posting in forums (5 years ago at max web portal) i quickly learned you get nowhere posting "I think this" or "I think that".

    I found it much better to ..adjust things to the community - like:* "Does this bother you?" or "what should happen with this?" etc.

    On C9 - 4 years ago - i also learned "yelling" at ms.. did no good either. As such - I started trying to put both things together. (harp sound).

    The posters last week that correctly pointed out that id posted the same thing 3 times, or was becoming redundant - id like to apologize*too.* It was true.

    As Paolo knows, I have a habit of freaking out occasionally.* In this case I deleted a bunch of the "same" threads and replaced with the word "spam".* I replaced the index file at both channel9.ca and winnews.com with a spam image... and i deleted all recent images from channel9.ca* (this time i downloaded it all first.)

    Ive since put everything back (whistles down the lane) and will try to not repeat myself in future threads.

    2 years ago I asked about forum member redundancy...* I mean - everyone runs out of original things to post about sooner or later.
    But.. it's C9 - you can never leave [​IMG]*

    I will meekly add that the reason i freaked out - was that i was repeating myself on purpose - hoping MS might notice.* Did not mean to annoy 9ers.

    in closing - the ideas (list) i kept going on about - i really did/do believe in / were worth consideration

    thats why i over-reacted when they were called spam - then pointed out that it was rehashed.

    so ill try to post only new things...

    and now back to your regular c9 <b>programming</b> [​IMG]


    edit: crossroads just means...* where from here?









     

Share This Page