1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Could Vista get skipped?

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 8, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    ok so I know nobody can really answer this, just wondering. With yet another OS looming a*couple years away is the focus from MS going to be on that and hope the hang in until it comes out and then dump Vista ... like Windows ME ...? I don't like these "big" OS releases and would prefer just incremental updates .. anyway

    the company I work for has cancelled our Vista/Office07 rollout to some 200 developers since the initial batch had so many problems. Vista on its own was so so but add office 2007 and we just had the machines being returned all the time ... we gave it until SP1 but at some point you have to give in.

    any thoughts on if there'd be an upgrade path to Windows 7?

    ta




     

Share This Page