Computer Help Forums - Online PC Help
Forums > Operating Systems World > Microsoft Windows > Microsoft News >
  1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

cool article/blag

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 16, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium



    one time I got a call from a recruiter, he told me that he had a client that was interested in speaking with me. I said "great!" He goes "Ok, well I'm just going to need you to write a quick calculator application in C# for me. "

    I said "Ok, why is that?" He said "They want to see your style"

    I said "Who is this client?" "Ican't tell you that"

    I said "Well, why don't I meet with them and then if we like each other I would love to put something together for them"

    "No, c'mon, its just a calculator, it shouldn't take you more than ten minutes"

    yeeeeah, no thanks.



     
    NewsBot, Apr 16, 2008
    #1
Show Ignored Content

Share This Page

Tweet
  • Log in with Facebook
  • Log in with Twitter
  • Forgot your password?
Computer Help Forums - Online PC Help
Forums > Operating Systems World > Microsoft Windows > Microsoft News >
Computer Help Forums - Online PC Help
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Gallery

    Gallery

    Quick Links
    • Categories
    • Explore User's Albums
    • New Albums
    • New Photos
    • New Videos
    • Collections
    • Locations
    • Cameras
    • Streams Cloud
  • Resources

    Resources

    Quick Links
    • Search Resources
    • Most Active Authors
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
Style
CHF D Fixed 1080
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
  • Privacy Policy
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2015 XenForo Ltd.