1. Welcome Guest! In order to create a new topic or reply to an existing one, you must register first. It is easy and free. Click here to sign up now!.
    Dismiss Notice

Channel 10 problems

Discussion in 'Microsoft News' started by NewsBot, Apr 8, 2008.

  1. NewsBot

    NewsBot I Got News

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,813
    Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    Is anyone else having problems with seeing video's on channel 10.* I know I'm at work and they have completely dorked my system (a rant for another day) but I can see channel 9 fine.*

    Everytime the web site returns 2 errors and when I tried to contact channel 10 I got this error!

    If anyone else has had this problem and*knows a work around let me know.*

    *<b>Server Error in '/' Application. </b>

    <b><i>Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.</i> </b>

    <!--fonto:Arial Helvetica Geneva SunSans-Regular sans-serif--> Arial Helvetica Geneva SunSans-Regular sans-serif <!--/fonto--><b><!--fonto:Verdana--> Verdana <!--/fonto-->Description: <!--fontc--><!--/fontc--></b>An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

    <b><!--fonto:Verdana--> Verdana <!--/fonto-->Exception Details: <!--fontc--><!--/fontc--></b>System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

    <b><!--fonto:Verdana--> Verdana <!--/fonto-->Source Error:<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--></b>

    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
    <b><!--fonto:Verdana--> Verdana <!--/fonto-->Stack Trace:<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--></b>

    [OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.] EvNet.Web.Pages.Contact.SendButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0 System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +90 System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +76 System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +177 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746
    <b><!--fonto:Verdana--> Verdana <!--/fonto-->Version Information:<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--></b>*Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433 <!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->



     

Share This Page